So as you may know I have been commenting Funwithlogic because of stupidity and I really enjoy mocking him because he deserves it and to the supporters of Funwithlogic you can Keep Calm and FUCK OFF. First of all, I am in my First Amendment so, before you go on attacking me with your fucked up insults let me say this that you are also a fucked up asshole who support stupid like Funwithlogic. Secondly, someguy827 is a great man with tender heart and he doesn't deserve to be stalked by Funwithlogic who is nothing but a troll and simply pure bastard. KNOCK IT OFF, dumbass what do you know: completely NOTHING. The only thing you know is to get high with your filthy load of shit bong. In fact you are that bong because you are a wimp who can't even show yourself a fucking face. 

 You are nothing but a creep and a lowlife son-of-a-bitch because you got nothing better to do but keep attacking Stevie and us, his supporters. Calling us "grumblings" and "little bitches" is an absurd idiocy of yourself. You're the one with psychotic BITCH and you talk like one, retard. And "your point?" WHAT POINT?! You have no point, I had to in an inflammation of pain to hear your stupidity of your INCOHERENT NONSENSE of your 10 videos referring to Stevie. One of them, the recent one sounded like your a retarded baby came out from Jezebel's womb. You sound awful, in fact maybe you should record yourself and re-listen your cock sucking voice because to me you sound like a mentally ill asshole who needs to go asylum. 

 I had enough but I'm not done what I need to say becaus today has been long day for me. Because people like you exist and unfortunately you can't cure stupid people and thus there is no hope. You have no future, you lack respect for yourself and you don't have any morals. Shut The Fuck Up! It should NOT be Funwithlogic, instead FUCKwithlogic. So go Fuck yourself with a bong asshole. We all do hate you very much.

♥Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.