Beige, ugly, GMC Yukon vehicle honks at the intersection of Glades Rd and US1.
A typical Floridian tag F47 30W Palm Beach.
Not Beach, more like Bitch is suitable for you hon.
You're smirk right before you got front of me was the ugliest.
Are you a Mother? Going FAU, huh, Good Luck with your life.
Such a very bad influence on your offspring.

DON'T, YOU, EVER, HONK at me again.
Because if you do, as well as other ignorant assholes like you will be sorry.
Sorry for your own stupid actions.
When my safety is my first priority than your hurry to, whatever your destination is.
I don't give a shit, that is why I so damn proud to be a safe driver with clean record.
I hope one day, someone honks at you.
Then you know how it feels to be really annoyed by bunch of retards like you.
You with your fake fancy shades of yours.
Go back and stay in the filthy, ill-mannered rich community in Palm "Bitches."

If you think this is a threat, You're the one who pushed my edge, jerk.
It's really sad, how bunch of lunatics can't even have patience.
Maybe you should over medicate the prescription of Chillax.
Or probably, over dose more stupidity.

You, of course, know nothing about me.
But let me tell something, I have over 1,000 times patience to you and other idiots.
I still keep my cool while I give my trademark of cold, dirty stare into individual's souls.
Of course I really get turned on when I switch on my super bitch ego side.
Hate is too strong and negative to say but I can't help my self.
I hate every single, individual, lunatics drivers young or old who don't have manners.
I hate you, your dirty car, your cocky attitude.
I hate every pico cells of your body, lady.

And to all of urban drivers, or people still text and drive.
I hop you all get into accidents or die for that matter.
Don't even bother tail gate me, fuckers.
Your High Beams are your future cataracts gift from your soul.
Have a nice and fucked up life.
Majority of you well deserve it.

R.I.P. poopy heads.
Vampress

P.S. Rot in hell as in bonus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.