Dear 
Mister
White Guy, Blue Dull Eye, Baldy Got No Hair Son of a Bitch Moron with a goatee feature,

 You know who I'm talking about on that early morning at around 6:30 a.m. in Boca Raton on Dixie Hwy and Camino Real. Blinking UNPURPOSELY bLiNkInG the fucking shiny ass beamers of your big fat ass and very ugly Ford pick truck of yours. If you think I drive like a retard, like you as an example nahhhh, douche bag. Let me say first that you are one of those hard working white negative boy who has a nerve to take your problems and tail gate my rear end of my baby vehicle. Well, I wish I had a "BACK OFF!" telekinesis and flip your entire truck throw it into the deep thermal Atlantic Ocean. Cruel as I'm explaining this which by the way I seriously don't give a holy damn fuck, you and other ill-educated bastards have absolutely NO RIGHT TO PISS ME OFF and other platinum safety drivers out there. Especially, people like me who loves to fuck with my positive vibe every day. Anyone you baldy old guy, YOU are the one who has an issue of driving. I don't care what you said in your gibberish shit English comments when you got in the right lane of my passenger side. The fact is you didn't make any sense, go back to your scrotum in a fetal position. 

 Damn, wish I could tag along right behind your shitty as Ford but why should I. I'm a FAU student chic who is majoring in Pre-med, and at the same time I hate wasting my time and same air with people like you who can't control their own problems. You were late to work, don't care you should have woke up early. You were in a hurry to go public stop, then go to see a Urologist maybe he/she will fix your pee problems. Whatever your reason to push me like that is your embarrassment for your mature age, you're immature sperm who didn't get enough nutrition of mannerisms. 

 Since you have that pretty typical white people blue eyes of yours, and blinking your super blind ass beamers of yours. Thank-you, in return, you are prone to get a cataracts by: heredity, old age and in most cases the light colors of your iris in your eyes. I hope you get cataracts and with karma killing you someday. This is my honest feeling to you and other idiots that have a bravery of stupidness to mess with and my family & friends; if you are in hurt or in the hospital and someday in the future, I will not care, help and treat you under my right. You and other rude ugly humans are the very < 0.001% of my final end list to treat and diagnose. So, I hope you enjoy my outrageous message of how I really feel about you. 

 Lastly, you can speed your vehicle till your fatal result. Then probably (or possibly not) you'll understand your actions are very wrong and if you do apologize, no need; you can take your fake sincere sorry and shove it into your stupid dick of yours. 

 La Viva to all doomed assholes! Have a ungrateful days.

Hate me all you want, I don't feel nothing from bastards like you Mr. Baldy Thatcher Karsten look alike.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.