So, it's that time of the year, the week of Spring Break. Some of you maybe going somewhere, some of you maybe still at work or the usual routine but for me, it's spring clean, out with the old and in with the new. I haven't actually cleaned out so much just here and there. Even if I want to go the paradise islands, I'd whether chill at home safe and sound while organizing my crap. Digital Detox, because I am fed up with these apps, other melodaramatic attention on the Instagram, and other social media buzz that I see. Pretty sad world we live in, but on the other hand I love to see third world counties bright hopeful smiles that someday they won't be like the filthy rich West Palm Beach Trump wannabes or SoFlo tanning bum chicks with fake Louis Vuitton walking like "I am so like... fucked up." 

 Spring time is my favorite time of the year. Everything is so fresh, new and innocent. Those light cute pastel colors flows into my mind reminding me that back in the day, you would cuddle an adorable bunny or feed the baby ducklings. The Spring version now is in tight ass bikinis most of them with "boob jobs" done or with brazillian ass lift. My spring version is too relax, do one by one on catching up on things. There is no need to go extreme, why can't people be just be themselves. Stop rivaling against celebrities, they don't last forever but you, yourself will do. Spring is the new beginning, start something simple that lasts forever not disaster.

Take care and have a wonderful & safe Spring Break,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.