I remember your warm smile,
those beautiful eyes and wavy mermaid Norwegian blonde hair.
Then in middle school you were such a sweet babe teen, 
and in High School you were in romance.

But you disappeared into thin evaporation,
went to CGHS.
Nothing wrong with that because we all have different ways to go.
But what I don't get is you denying my request on fb.

It's okay, I had enough with your rejection and I may never know why.
Why you are friends with other classmates back in Floranada to Northeast, and still no clear answer.
Tell me,
is it because I'm not blonde enough or is it because I'm to Asian ugly duckling.
Or did I do something wrong to you?

Don't bother to answer anyways, because I think you are too dumb as a blonde.
A real typical denier blond white bitch.
It's cute that you want to be a Veterinarian and love for the animals.
I envy you and I really mean that but then in your dreams. 
404 friends are really not your friends.
I don't want you, ever, care for my pet.

I think it's ironic that you like sushi and shiba ken (you guys call the breed shiba inu which really is incorrect.)
I think you have forgotten or maybe you don't realize.
If you carefully pronounce my name it's Japanese.
Sushi and Shiba Ken is part of Japanese culture.
I think you are hypocrite and I'm not going to let you say or think;
I don't remember you, you never existed or I bullied you.
Because just like other bully of outcast, you are part of those people.
Filthy rich white Europeans, Blacks who likes to pick Asians for fun,
Espanols like to manipulate because I'm not Latino enough and Chinese, Koreans
attacking Japanese out of outrageous jealously. 

I'm not the loner or very "sad" bitch, because I love God, he will stand by my side. 
Unlike you, liar, denier, and those annoying light gray eyes of yours.
You are unfortunate girl, sweety, Don't bother blocking on fb for I already blocked you first.
You just lost your two Japanese favorite items by hate of an opportunity friendship of 
An Awesome Japanese Girl. 
Why bother liking sushi and shiba ken if you can't be friends with me.
Have a sweet dreams of your life.

Go back to Norway bitch Faen ta deg,
Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.