Dear 60 something white old four eyes man with navy shirt and came to our booth table,

 It was very absurd and rude of you telling me, my Mother and my Aunt while bringing your late, sorry ass $10 tip right in front of us saying it's not ours. DUH! What did you think of us eh? Asian XXX strippers? Seriously, you really and immediately pissed me off by your attitude and the way you said. If you are rich white person then you should give to the front entry cashier OR to one of waiters at the corner back station. I mean are you stupid? I think so, don't you ever do that again or I will throw your useless words coming out of your stinky mouth back into your esophagus. Also, you are a fucken, son of a bitch, jackass, old man for your age. How dare you come to the table where we are about to enjoy our meal, and you coming out of WTF nanoseconds. If you think I'm funny, think again. Maybe you need to go MRI to see how slow and stupid you are by forgetting your timing by putting your flattery $10 tip. 

 You know better. But then again you and many other people out there that don't think before they say and/or how they act is sad ass humans. I hope you enjoyed your Bulimia Nervosa food along with coke that has high sugar content of 34 grams. I also hope you don't ever do that again to us especially or to other Asians costumers what you said today. Don't forget that I am one of those people who has sharp as thorn of rose memory. And I know damn well in my deep gut of my soul you actually said like that, by looking at our faces because you think yellow people want money automatically.

 HOW RACIST and DISCRIMINATING of you.

Sincerely from my sexy Alter Ego side of my beautiful Born This Way Divine of Mine,
Vampress X♥X♥

P.S. We don't have issues, IT IS YOU NEGATIVE WHITE PEOPLE. I do have many backgrounds friends and family, they are not like you. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.