So, it was official, I put my bags on the empty chair so that girl would not sit next to me. That girl, Jezebel* is a total geek and annoying as a fruit fly. I mean you are in college, college means to study that includes read the damn book or without of doubt google your smartass phone. In fact this same goes to every idiot students who thinks Asians are so smart ass. Not quite so, I am proud of my ethnicity but that doesn't mean you have aright to use me as a resource slave chick. You are spoiled bunch of selfies instragram text minions have plenty of resources. Don't ask me stupid questions like:

1. What is PCR? Oh wait I'll check on my smartphone.
2. What is Ninhydride? Ask your professor. Do I look like Ph.D student? A- NO.
3. What is making that sound?
4. Have you read chapter 9?

 Now there is no stupid or silly questions. But Jezebel is sure a loner and selfish undergraduate student, not that I am antisocial, I'm not "loose lips, sink ships." Jezebel would also tell me her overwhelming tight ass schedules like I have English Composition, Genetics, Biochemistry, and whatever. Like it's none of my business! But it's sad, for the fact we will and never get along, I think Jezebel doesn't get it still; the fact I am bloody hell annoyed by her. Tough love maybe, but I have reasons, reasons why I can't be you or get along because do to your personality and spirituality energy that I'm not comfortable with. 

 Jezebel, you need to get a grip and get high in BACK OFF!

Vampress ♥

*The name is made up, not a real name nor do I know her actual name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.