I am damn honest and secretive at the same time.
There is no secret about my truthful and hurtful about specific people.
Especially stupid drivers. 
Pitying all of ignorant Assholes are one of my specialty.
I don't give a fuck out of million of hopeless idiots of what you think or do to me.

Pick-up Truck drivers are probably one of kind species that I would wish.
Wish to banish majority of them into hot blazing Sun.
Why would I say such a thing. 
Well, because they don't have respect.
They speed as if it's Daytona 500.
They think they're king of the road, really, go to hell.
Having the right to tail gate, slow down purposely and to have a nerve to honk for what?

Sadly, the majority of them are low-educated, hard-working and consuming fast-foods shit eaters.
Pardon me, it's my pleasure to say such absurd comments about you.
Like an old pick-up truck driver who rode a light blue made a right turn.
At the intersection of Glades Rd and US1 in Boca Raton, FL.
Really,
You,
Are, 
Literally,
Like a Lucifer's offspring and full load of crack.

So, I was damn proud to give a manicured finger to you & your filthy passenger.
I have to admit it's not smart move but I enjoyed it.
While I blasted one of my favorite song of Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven.
Oh, it feels so good to show my bad sexy alter ego side of mine people like you.
Same for goes to rest of arrogant South Floridians drivers, excluding myself.

For approximately 5 years of driving, I never had an accident.
I am proud of it.
Don't want to jinx but I follow the damn laws.
I am not like you.
I never in a rush because my time management is superior.
I always find a good parking spots, thanks to my early morning genes.

So, DON'T HONK OR BLAME ME FOR YOUR ASS BEING LATE.
Your problem NOT mine, YOURS.
Got a disagreement then feel free to say it.
Don't forget to fuck yourself badly with an HIV positive, lunatics.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.