She was a college student, went to Italy for creative writing.
Unaware, she spent fun and do all kinds of things.
Like smoking pot, stating it was common as pasta.
Then when love was in the air, one night stand with that man.
Stated that was proud of it.
Free-spirited got turned into reality and horror.

Came back from wild night, returned to her room that she shared with her room mate.
Nowhere to be seen, but in the bathroom there was blood.
She states that it was awkward, really I wonder.
Watching the special exclusives to hearing about her memoir.
I heard but I don't buy it.

Oh that piercing eyes, dullness, cold blank stare.
It made me froze, like as if I saw evil.
A devil with angelic face.
Your face made my every nerves chill.
Yet, you say you are innocent and will fight against the court.

What is the point?
I felt my heart broken, that room mate victim's parents, family and friends.
They may never know the exact answers, for there sorrow will cover forever.
Why did that victim had to die? That sweet warmth angelic face.
What did she do to deserve gruesome ending?
She was only 21 and it was the beginning to live wonders of her future.
She will never get that opportunity because of you.

You and your ex-sollecito. Both of you knew something about what really happened.
Honestly, it's not surprise because there is a good reason why the Italy Supreme Court wanted you back.
You can never underestimate the Power of Justice.
All of your face on newspapers and the media.
Makes my vision distorted and my heart just cringes.
You did something. Face and especially eyes tells more than we say.

I see through what majority people don't see, Amanda.
Those eyes piercing through my velvet heart.
My soul cries in bloody tears of what Meredith had to go through.
It's sad, that sociopath creatures exist.
It's sad that there are many cases with no answer left behind.
One way or the other, God knows everything and He sees everything.

Meredith Kercher's parents family, you have my deepest sympathy.
I'm know your daughter is in better place watching over you through light of sun rays.

Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.