As usual, you, I, and most people check and read emails. I had an email from a classmate stated:
"Does anyone know a link for biochem textbook that they can share it so I can download an app for my ipad?" No, but even if I did I won't tell you. Not because I'm being mean but for your sake, read the damn book. I mean, is it really that hard to get a fucken book physically and opening or flipping through pages?
Sure ipad is useful in a lighter weight but really if the power goes out and don't have enough juice to charge your precious gadgets. Think about it, think about alternative way to continue your learning routine. I'm not going to let drkness stop me from reading books or textbooks, newspapers, magazines, ingredients on a box and so on. Stop acting like your iphones, ipads, and laptops are your soulmates, they're not. Especially, for college students get a fucking grip. Wake up and brew some coffee smell that delicious aroma. Use your brains if you're smarty pants, straight A showy good two shoes and loves to read the bible. I know a lot of you know better, but you just sadly don't realize it, because you've been eating too many artificial yellow 5 & 6 food color crap that is basically disturbing your important neurons and brain cells that's rotting away your common sense reality. 

 I found it totally funny and stupid that people don't realize what they are doing:
-Not turning off the TV switch on the exercise machine at the gym on Campus rec

-Women's restroom: Ladies please flush your shit and lets not forget washing our hands for at least 15seconds! I would be so surprised if your major is pre-med because if it is I don't give a fuck if your GPA is 5.0 & you passed the MCAT. Don't forget the essential of proper care, otherwise you are very retarded. Sorry but it pisses me off for many females act like germks (get it?) 

-Leaving shampoos, conditioners, and body wash bottles and other accessory shit. Really!? I am not your mother fucker.

-Drinking DD coffee or Starbucks drinks and drinking it then not finishing til the last drop of it then throwing it away; same goes for throwing half uneaten food. It's waste, think about other countries not able to eat and starving then dying from hunger and malnutrition. Shame on you.

-Driving oh my favorite thing to tell you the truth on how I feel about, most of you shouldn't even drive AT ALL. I don't drive slow or fast I follow the damn rules so I don't get a fucken ticket and keep my safe driving history squeaky clean and still is perfect platinum record. Jealous? If you have a nerve to tail gate me I will call Almighty God to give you the fingers to Karma so, don't underestimate me you drug addicts, perverts, and preppy bitches. Get a life and move on. 

-Don't like me, absolutely fine. Because you and I will never get along, the fact is I know way better than you idiots that have nerve to be stupid and disrespectful not only to me but yourselves. To me it's outrageous and sick, that is incurable unfortunately there is no cure for stupid people. 

-Antisocial, I would not be even bother going anywhere. Antisocial=Sociopath and I am not that ugly Ted Bundy. Sorry, you missed and got a wrong answer for assuming without not knowing me as a person. You're not thinking, remember you're just still stupid.

 Sounds familiar? Good, I am water and you're oil so, don't bother me. You know English so, don't act as if you're cute because it's not working peoples. Also, I forgot to mention, I'm not talkative geeky person. Which means if you don't properly introduce me or greet me and just go ahead chat me, don't expect me that I'm your friend. You're not my type. Elegance lasts longer and keeps youth immortal. I am unique, I am not common like any of you. Get lost, I rather talk to Professors who knows how to really teach, with funny personality, patient, understanding, and keeps me interested. 

As I said before, don't play games with me, I have thorns like roses,
Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.