So yes, it's official I am taken by Physics! I know I sound like a total geek like Ugly Betty but for real, how can you not like it? Well, for one I know it's that so called one word comes to your mind: BORING. I remember this girl who I thought was sweet but apparently is nothing but manipulating, bubbly bitch who states and thinks she knows Japanese fluently, stated once while she had myspace account headlined: I'm so hating Physics forever!!! Then why bother majoring Biology and become a RN? You just wasted on studying and pretending your smart while thinking "I'm so pretty and all." Janel you're just a totalz jerk and one sad filthy rich material slut, nuff said. Another reason is le meilleur professeur or the professor and it's one of those moments of horror of how or what he/she teach. But luckily for me, I'm so grateful to take his class so thank-you to my classmates and friends who strongly recommended to take his course.

 Before going into who this instructor is, I should let you know that as a curious type and student; I do research or google search people who I encounter. Oh yes, from friends, colleagues, and even enemies which means that if you try to dare spread rumors or generally disrespect and have a nerve to switch my evil bitch mode, I will make you like your filthiest human being you ever lived. But I not that vicious, I mean use your common sense and kindness that's all I ask for but majority of people in these days are nothing but very stupid and stupider. Unfortunately it exists but I am ever grateful that if you are stereotypical filthy rich, spoiled brat, constantly touching those iphones while driving in luxurious vehicle of Volvo, Mercedes-Benz and BMWs, etc; lets just say you and I will never in a infinity get along because majority are selfish bastards. The fact is I am well educated about little of everything, in reality education and self-respect goes a long way that just survives very well so, good luck to all of you who dares to honk at me at US1 in the Boca de Ratones. No wonder why he always makes fun of Boca Raton it's so epic the way he uses his examples or jokes around about it!

 Unfortunately, I can't tell you who he is because then you might stalk and hurt him. If you live in the Atlantic coast of Florida that is most beautiful place in the UNIVerse then you may know or not but here are few little here and there facts:

-He is originally from Belgium yes, country that is famous for Waffles and my favorite chocolate Godiva.

-Charismatic and HOT, I am not hallucinating.

-Keeps mentioning about the Red Kia.

-Young for this age, probably those jeans that makes him look cool? I think that is also HOT.

-Jokes A LOT! Yes, if you make my day then lucky you, I do like you.

-Hates Powerpoints well, same goes for me, I hate it too. Wasting ink and paper, personally.

-Cares about his students, he is very kind, Amen.

-Very original and old schooled, nothing wrong with that.

-Has hypnotic blue eyes, makes me want to *faint*

-He even viewed my Linkedin profile, I don't know what made him to peek into my profile still I wonder...

-Can't forget his accent it's so cute!

 I hope he doesn't finds out about this but then if he does, I wouldn't be surprised. I mean for God sake, he has Ph.D duh! He is one blessed man that I know and makes my day whenever I have in his class. I thank the Almighty to have him exist that makes Physics really fun and interesting. After all his name is probably related to the work Lucky. Who knows, until then I must be review my notes, read and practice, practice til perfection and satisfaction!

Have a Blissful Day,
Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.