On Monday, January 12, 2014, at 9:39 AM, I get this text message:

 On my way to Miami.
 Let me know if u r available at all for a drink, etc.
 Staying tonight thru Wednesday AM.
 Happy New Year and hope to catch up.
 Dante.

 Well, unfortunately thanks but no thanks.
 I'm all good, I am no Miami Beach Bum chic.
 I don't drink, only occasionally.
 I don't sleep with strangers because my body is my holy temple.
 Of I don't even know you or even what you look like.
 Thanks for New Years wishes but don't keep your hope up.

 I don't even know anybody from area code 516 or Nassau County, NY.
 Wish I did but I don't talk to strangers or text them.
 I only call friends few because I don't trust anyone in these days of
 so called "lost common sense society" and "lack of kindness."

 I surely wish Ice Age part 2 comes, wipe out majority idiots in this world.
 I had enough of these people meddling my bubble, my secure bubble.
 Don't bother me, attack me or even dare to rape me.
 For I will break you first into shattered glass hearts.
 I am no fool, you are.
 Hate is a very strong acidic word but I love using it against to ruthless cowards.

 Cowards like you,
 cowards who loves to hate & be cruel,
 cowards who are preppy bitches,
 cowards with six pack abercrombie arrogant jocks,
 cowards who are generally assholes.

 I hope this reaches to all young and/or ill-mannered texting right now in your vehicle.
 Knock it off, or you'll end up be bloody killer.
 It's not a joke.
 It's simply pisses me off while I have my fake smile of patience.

 I'm not being cruel, you all did.
 Some tough love from me right?
 Sadly, you don't even know what I have dealt with.
 But happily I know in my soul.
 I love myself, regardless of scars that tells my struggles.
 I love God, He loves me too.

 Don't fuck my positive vibe,
 don't fuck my space,
 don't fuckin mess with me.

 I know who I am.
 Sunrise of my smile,
 Sunset of my silence.

 Oh my God,
 What's the point of saying all of this.
 You cowards have no idea,
 how special I am. 

 Don't be mad me for what I just said.
 I just feel sorry for majority of people are so stupid and selfish.
 Don't realize what's really important,
 don't have any morals,
 don't care about others but themselves.

 So, don't expect me to help you or satisfy you.
 I'm way too sexy for that.
 If you want me to be your friend, or a soul mate.
 Then show me your trust, loyalty and T.L.C.
 Then I'll return your favors.

 Sure call me,
         text me,
         email me,
         talk to me,
         write me a letter,
Oh but wait, no one actually contacts me any more.
Because they outcast me, like Lucifer.
To busy with their relationships.
I rather die pure virgin.
I love earth but I hate people who polluted it,
Humans caused all of this mess.

No wonder why people are becoming dumber.
And the sad thing you don't realize it. 
If you can't see what I see,
We can't be on the same page.

I can't wait to see my deceased relatives on the other side.
Until when I age gracefully,
Gracefully die of old age then I will enter a place where I don't need of those
Gadgets, technology or iphones shit.
A place called paradise, other side or heaven.

Laters and don't bother text me when you're driving.
It's stupid.

xxx,
Vampress





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.