As usual, I wake up at 4 am because it takes me about at least an hour to get things ready. I don't care if you say to me that is way too early, when it's way too late for you staring at iphones and all other gadgets up at 2 in the morning. Don't start the BS, I had enough today. After working out at campus rec, I have these last minute drivers stalking behind me thinking about parking in my spot. Get a effen clue, I have class and it doesn't start at 2 pm so my advice: get your lazy sleeping bums early. Now I go to the library, some people sneeze and probably 98% of you don't cover your sneeze droplets. Thanks, if I get sick you're on my sick shit list and if you're majoring as pre-med; may God help your stupidity lack of medical knowledge. I don't give ass rats if our GPA is 4.9999. I go with my friend to the 3rd floor for her chemistry resource books and when we press the down button of the elevator, here comes door #1. The door opens and three goldfish stares at us, my friend asks them if they are going down. NO answer! Then the door shuts, we were like WTF? Seriously, those three either don't know because they're zombie goldfish or just plain stupid and lack of response with insincere thought. 

 Well whatever, people probably don't give a fudge about it but themselves. Fine, I don't care about you too but then don't expect a help from me. If I hold a door for you, I except a gratitude or at least "Thanks" from you. Or I will dare slam a door in your ugly ungrateful  face. It's 2 pm, time to get ready for the first test in physics. 2:02 class is full, no sign of professor expect 2 TAs. Oh there is a announcement, one of TAs says somebody is printing the Tests, I was like OMFG SERIOUSLY? Whoever was delaying for more than 35 minutes has very poor performance on Time fuckin Management. Oh yes, I did use that F word and I don't give a shit about it. If it wasn't for that person, come in prepared we all could have gone off early since it's 1 hour. But no, we had too fuckin wait. I remember another worthless TA back in Statistics, he was always late and had a nerve to say "I'm not a morning person." That's is not even a excuse, it's Bull Crap. 

 Which reminds me, what is wrong with you? No, not me, YOU. All of you, the majority of you. I know damn well that there isn't wrong with me. Ever since I was born into this life, and as for as I know too much of these fads of tech gadgets, especially your precious smartassphones, you're becoming more more and more stupider. Unfortunately, it may sound cruel piece of shit but it's the truth. I think most people depend on our toy gadgets like iphones, ipads, or laptops. Please use your common ass sense or otherwise you're getting dumber by the second. Seriously, KNOCK IT OFF. Stop eating so much shit, stop being so stuck-up donkey, stop making me feel pissed off because of your lack of common sense!

By the way, please stop staring at me, I'm not a celebrity. Get a grip assholes.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.