It's very cool here in this sunny Venice of America and I dislike being cold but grateful with warmth of harmful UV sun rays. Today was a perfect moment and very positive day. My mother and I encountered at least two courteous strangers who simply offered us kindness. That really made us smile and feel happy-go-lucky child like times. But there was really interesting thing when we shopped at Target, a drunk employee. Yes, and it's no joke I know that cashier and she was totally klutz, probably have absolutely no freakin clue the heck she was mumbling about. My mom was like, oh my goodness I think she is drunk! So, I thought here she goes again with assuming and imagining things. I told my Mom, stop joking crap and lets just get to home and check on Dad to see if he is doing okay. Then I regret telling my mom what I just said and believed her because after that cashier she took over after  a previous cashier left, they were costumers and employees walking pass by her and that alcohol just hit my nostrils. I was too OMG, this lady is effen crazy! I mean it's my first time that I ever encountered a drunk elegant lady who speaks with British accent, being unprofessional. Dude, seriously, I don't give ass rats if you have a right to drink beer or million other types of boozes while you are on a break from job. You are still in duty. Throwing not fiercely but as if she doesn't feel like putting items in the bag, I mean don't even bother to work. This applies to every current employees, if you have a guts to drink alcohol beverage, please excuse for saying this but You're very stupid and you have poor judgement. It's no surprising anyways, just like many Floridians still can't get a grip fact that texting & driving is officially illegal and majority of people are still doing it! Where are the dedicated officers who serve, protect and warn us. Oh but wait, my mistake, they're not available because they can come and go as they please and go to DD for a cup of effen caffeine (lets not forget donuts). Geeez, the world is getting smaller for decent people like myself and few minorities while majorities are widespread like flu viruses. 

 Anyways, today was one of blessed days and I am thankful to God that he kept us happy surrounding us with full of light, love, and special moments with my Mom. Awesome day.

May your kindness with humor persona continue on,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.