Such a waste, only 6 more minutes dude.
But because of this tall athletic douche bag, maintenance his odor (like putting some Old Spice.)
Then I would have completed my cardio workout at Campus Rec.
Thanks, now some of my neurons are pretty much deteriorated, I have to regenerate them.
Guys please use Abercrombie & Fitch cologne or manly, sexy like scent.
Because I will dislike you and mark you stinky category.

Dear foxy bitchy chick in the second floor ofWimberly Library at Boca de Ratones,
  
  Girl, you've got serious attitude problem. Maybe you should have not drank DD coffee or it could be that you had a "once a month chic cycle" that got you started that ugly mean ass Glare look of yours. Let me make this clear to you and your "workout" outfit of yours: sports tight tops with yoga foxy ass pants, it is your problem, not mine and for my friend. If you were too serious of reviewing your smart ass honor course and wanted a very "shut the fuck up silence," then you should have had your ass in the 3rd floor or known as "Dead Silent Zone." Seriously, read the damn signs or probably you were too dumb enough by not noticing it. For Your Information, 2nd floor is known to be allowed whispering or quiet chattering. 
 I don't deal bitches like you, who are too cocky and have a nerve to glare at somebody just beacuse they are too unreasonably angry. Like one of my professor would say Chillax. If you were too annoyed by us then why don't you immediately work on your bad attitude by channeling it at the gym. Then maybe you will think twice on how your attitude will effect people around you. I felt your energy and it sure is shitty one. 

Don't fuckin mess my positive vibe,
Vampress


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.