Like always and forever hate me all you want because your tantrums don't solve anything especially if you want quiet place. This goes to all of owl students at the Wimberly Library at FAU, if you want silence, GO TO THE THIRD FLOOR or reserve a study room! I don't care of what you guys and bitches think, second floor are allowed whispers, and if YOU my dear boy, today who sighed like as if you were fed up my or our conversations. Well, hate to break it to ya but it's your problem NOT ours. Lets be clear on this, either some of you are so lazy can't get your young ass up on third floor but want to stay on second floor, then deal with it. As least you can be grateful that you are in building with A/C, full and plenty of resources of information for your study or research, and Dunkin Donuts. So, stop being a filthy rude spoiled assholes, I had probably 2-3 people telling us to keep it down. Well I think you need tell that to the group of people in front of the elevator section of the Wimbush wing area. Seriously, I am fed up people telling what to do when we aren't talking on the microphones. I can be a bitch, but my morals are way 1,000 times more stable than your ignorant selfish trigger sayings from your unhealthy patience.

 Going back to the douche bag son-of-a-bitch, grow up along with your testosterone of yours. Maybe you need to work some of your patience and how to control by ignoring. Like meditation, oh but wait, you don't know what meditation is or how to get started. I could give you some a thing or two but nah, you don't deserve my kindness and my patience. I hate people like you who just explode into anger, anger that you can keep it to yourself. I would be surprised if you were a samurai in past life. If you were, then you probably failed as a samurai and a fucked up one. I am a girl who is full blooded running my rising sun in my beautiful veins, plus I am an American. Keep your big baby tantrums to your side, and remember when people give an attitude, they're messing with the wrong person, and God is watching you, your actions, EVERYTHING.

 Next time do yourself a favor eat plenty of junk shit crap, You Are What You Eat. You're made of shit load full of problems, nuff said. Most of you, have no future because lack of kindness and disrespect. I am proud of everything I do and that is standing for I what I believe in and SPEAK OUT in my OWN OPINION and how I really think about the society in these days. 

Peace out, or you can BLACK OUT.

From my eyes rolling at the other side of seating area,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.