This is to the psycho chic who rode a four door black Mazda or Toyota vehicle, drove in the city of Fort Lauderdale (or as I call it Fort Laudy) at the front of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church. I was on my way home from long day of final exams at FAU, I usually take South of US1 or Federal Highway. Now, I am a strong believer that Everything Happens For A Reason. I used to behind the city buses while people get on/off at the bus stop. However, I don't mind waiting but remember this is South Florida today with nothing but ignorant, impatient and just plainly ruthless idiots. I always have to deal bunch of lunatics pressuring me to go faster and if not they tend to get close unpurposely rear end my vehicle then immediately go at front of me. That's fine but DON'T GET START WITH ME or GET TO CLOSE to my baby car because I don't want your negative bacteria on my beautiful black Nissan Versa. 

 Going to my point of my story and to a Crazed Fast & Furious Lunatic Chic, I looked at my Left side and You just came in a POOF! Really, scared the shit out of me, then you had a nerve to honk at me. Damn girl, get your "Time of the Month, shenanigans together." Seriously, as you may remember seeing me different gesture that I made that means W T Fudge is your problem. Then when I immediately turned on the Right Lane & within few seconds you graciously had a nerve to take a picture with your selfie iphone and take what 5 pictures of my Vehicle Tag for what? Report it to the BSO Broward County of Sheriff Office? I am very honored that you did, and then tell them what? That I threatened you or to humiliate me on public or is it too scare me and make me nervous? I felt nothing, in fact, go ahead and report your nonsense make-up lies to appeal them and help them to track me down. Because in truth, in my 6 years of my driving experience (don't want to jinx but) I never been stopped by a police, gotten a ticket or speeding ticket, questioned by an officer or had an accident or caused an accident. 

 So, let me ask you, sweetie, it takes patience and a good reason to honk. Maybe you were in a rush but I don't care. At least we can both agree that you or I didn't hit each other. Think of it as a simple math concept: positive & positive equals zero or negative & negative equals ZERO. Now, regarding that is if you did report to the police did you add that I gave you middle finger? If you did, which is also a big fat lie that you and many awful people like you; I don't do that because I'm purely well-mannered and educated person. You see honey, what do you know? Did you know, about your iphone? There is a central microchip that is responsible to function your smart ass phone. And you know what, it's only made not in America but in Japan. You didn't know that did you? No, you just think I'm making this up and why do I mention about Japan? Because I AM proud FULL BREED of THE LAND of the RISING SUN bitch. I bet you think Mazda, Toyota, Honda, Isuzu, etc is American Car Company. NOT! There are all Japanese Motor companies well except Hyundai, Kia whish lets get not be confused that they are NOT Japanese but there are Korean company. So, my point is I am proud Japanese-American bitch and how dare you to continue harass me until you made right turn in the street between in Well Fargo & Bank of America near Holy Cross Hospital.

 If you think I didn't notice what you did, you're wrong completely in your poisoned core. But it's okay, because Big God is watching you and your cockiness oversized Guess Shades. I dare you, your family and friends to continue their stalking and harassing plans of yours if you have a nerve to hurt me. If you still pissed which I am even 1,000 times pissed as well, remember this: take a long look at your mirror because it will show you how sad & pathetic you are along with many hateful & careless humans you are. Have a wonderful  sun blazing burn on your skin summer break. 

Sincerely reincarnated Amaterasu The Sun Goddess,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.