So today I spent about hour and half that one of my classmates helped me download one of lecture recording that I accidentally deleted. I usually carry my important stuff with AT ALL TIMES because I don't trust easily in these crazy society in these days. Especially students, people that are younger than me who are poorly lack of moral and self respect nutrients can't even notice that they are simply stupid. (Well, of course duh! Stupid people don't realize it, right?) So, this morning or at around noon, I came back from the computer lab common to where I saved my perfect spot at the back of Wimbush wing side of the FAU library. And GUESS WHAT, there were two familiar black couple that I've seen before who loves to "fool around" with their goofy love touchings & one of them is in my Biochemistry I class. 

 Seriously, get a life people and to those who are getting a degree on what ever you're major is. You're not worth of learning in FAU or any colleges/universities. If you're in relationship fine, but have some dignity and respect to yourselves if you are doing 7 pages of research paper. You both are pathetic and honestly consider yourselves lucky. Because I was going to bitch at you both but then again why should I say anything to dorks like you couple or to any talk talk talk & yak yak yak who doesn't know how to STFU or to speak in lower voices. If both of you, and let me clarify when and where it was taken in place: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 (a.k.a. Earth Day) in Wimbush wing side on the second floor of the FAU Library. Yeah, you two should get a Super 8 Motels or better yet go somewhere else in the library. Why set next to me? You think sitting next to Asian girl would make you guys feel funny or take advantage thinking this is an entertainment show for my bothersome irritation. Really, the next time if I see you both (hoping NOT!) I will move my ass at another location but I don't need to because I was there first. 

 Lastly, this goes to all students who are relationships, you are too young thinking or pretending like a mature person. You're simply not, it takes many years to realize what it means in life. Sounds like you're in 101 Geek Philosophy but I'm really serious. Love is a complicated feeling, sure you fall in love but that is why I'm not into relationship as of now. I would rather wait to complete my education degree, time is nothing to me because I am the time. You all go into this "freedom" of what ever you want to do and that's not the point and I guarantee that majority of you won't be happy. Think what I just said is nonsense, think again morons, because it is you who don't realize happiness is all about hard work without any fancy gadgets, going out to party and drink, or do what ever the hell you want. Happiness comes from success that comes from failure and from nothing. 

 So going back to those lovely kiss kiss touchy touchy disgusting annoying ass couples. Stay the FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!! Both of you are nothing but Lunatics thinking learning is a piece of joke and status, it's not so, I highly suggest the next time you want to get all roughed up, don't come to campus. SIMPLE AS THAT. If you don't like what just I said then do yourself another favor and go fuck in a hotel room!

Have Happy Earth Day and fuck you to those who are idiots!
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.