How is everyone or should I say how is everybody feeling in these days? Personally, I feel fine. No I really I am fine, I just hate these so called "minimum requirements," then "No GPA restrictions," and then what? Everybody is welcome to join because they're aren't many people taking the Basic Clinical Skills. I find it hideous that these administrators are just focusing on Grade Point Average as status of smarty ass thing for medical preparation. Sure, I can't disagree about the minimum requirements. I mean its proving you studied very hard to work your way up. But to join in Phi Delta Epsilon, you have to have at least 3.2 of GPA? Bull, I feel bad for people who has at least 3.0 but they can't join it because it has to be 3.2 or higher. Only .2 points away, seriously I may sound sarcastic but you know what if I had more than 3.2 I don't want to bother being in your Geek Club anyways. 

 Why bother to stress out about minimum requirements especially if anybody is majoring in science major courses? Just Do It, as Nike company says. Just try your best and prove the acadoomed academic peoples that it's not about numbers. Numbers are like looks in my own words. Experience and thinking skills comes in handy smarty ass society know it alls. Along with physical abilities, your creativity, your expressions of your art perfection. I think that's sexy, the new sexy is not about looks or how many chanel shoes you have or if you own a Lexus. All of those are just materialistic shits to show off everybody that's around you. You want to become a Pre-Med for money, sorry wrong major go for mafia recruitment or become filthy rich pig CEO. Doctors, are all about understanding about patients background and helping them through healing journey. If you can't control your patience then work on meditation for at least 10 years of how to Keep Calm and Carry On without an attitude. If you like to be a stuck-up asshole then don't even bother to become a Doctor. Doctors are failures to begin with, then the become strong as a steel. I'd rather have a Doctor who failed MCAT at least twice to treat than a Doctor who never failed n their life.

 Generally, I hate these itty bitty academic policies, it's too bitchy and annoying like a mosquitoes. But don't get me wrong, I love to learn, education is part of my soul. Along with speaking, reading and writing in another language. The power is not about money, grades, or your status; it's education, respect, honor and kindness. iphones, ipads are annoying piece of crap that people can't let go kind of drug addiction. Don't start with me of "Look what I have!" I'll tell you one thing: "Look what I have, no wait, you can't see it because its all in my mind." Fuckers.

Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.