There are beautiful babes out there and I'm sure that at least 10% or even more on cosmetic work on their "think" sexy bum bodies. I can just imagine a stereotypical rich bitch. With RayBan sunglasses, acting classy but really nothing but sassy, wearing super high heels that makes their ankle CRACK! Lets not forget the Louis Vuitton bag (a fake.) While walking down by Einstein Bros Bagel at the Fort Laudy busiest Coral Ridge Mall. As I walk down with my Mother to Galaxy Pizza, there was a couple eating bagels. And this Blonde who gave me a "dirty look." Wish I had her name but then why should I have to waste talking to these mean ass beautified girls. I mean they're waste of every cells while they exist in this place called Earth. I don't know why that bitch gave me a dirty look but she sure is poor educated asshole who needs to become a pooch than human. But then again, animals are very kind living beings, at least they have feelings and respect. 

 Then I see these couples at Tarjay (Target.) They don't know how to shop, I mean it's not "Lets set up Beach Scene!" So I gave her a WTF/Dirty look, then shes says something. I know it was something about me even her ugly ass boy toy friend was all smirks and smiles. Well, those two are nothing to me, they are simple ingredients of HYPOCRITES. And pretty much every young, cute, couples with no intelligence and elegance as well as very malnourished education these people have are funny as hell to the bone full load of hypocrites! 

Thank-you for making me feel smart ass classy feline. Your sarcasm, dirty looks, rolling your big blue eyes means NOTHING TO ME dingbats. Do yourselves a favor, karma is a bitch. I hope you get what you deserve, don't bother to live long, you're not worth of living existence.

X♥X♥,
Vampress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

A Vamp Rose Diary Blog

Vampress's Diary,
Spirituality, Living & Loving in Mother Nature, Learning & Expanding Knowledge of Everything, Gaining Philosophy, Awaking Magic.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.